Microdermabrasion uses a jet of very fine crystals to remove layers of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin being treated. A vacuum action then removes the crystals and dead skin cells leaving a revitalised and much improved skin after treatment.
The action of the vacuum also stimulates blood flow and the production of Elastin and Collagen which tone and firm the area. Dull looking tired skin is a thing of the past after just one treatment and ongoing improvements can be seen with each treatment. Microdermabrasion is and alternative to more invasive treatments such as Botox, Fillers, or PRP.
After an initial consultation Sheena will recommend a course of treatment suitable for you. Treatment usually consists of a course of 6 - 8 treatments each 7 - 10 days apart. Microdermabrasion helps greatly with scarring and acne, however, a longer course of treatment may be required in these cases.
The benefits of Microdermabrasion.
• Microdermabrasion is virtually painless and is non invasive so there is no recovery time required.
• Treatment time is quick in as little as 30 minutes.
• There are virtually no risks of allergic reaction.
• The treatment is affordable and gives immediate visible results.
• The treatment encourages blood flow, Collagen and Elastin production in the treated areas without invasive procedures.
Microdermabrasion per treatment - £45
Course of 6 - £ 240